Artwork Required | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Project Aurora » Development
Grey Wolf
Grey Wolf Jun 6 '17

Do you have some artwork, music or sounds that you would like to donate to Project Aurora?

We are currently looking for as many items as we can get from textures and icons to characters and animations.

Why donate to Project Aurora?

Project Aurora is being developed without budget as a hobby project and as a dedication to a passing family member.

While I will continue to develop as much as I can, this project would greatly benefit from any assistance while providing an opportunity for artists of all walks of life to get involved and show off their talent.

How can I donate?

Images, sounds and meshes can be posted directly to this forum or let us know here to join the contributors group (see page for more details).

If you are not an artist but would still like to contribute cash donations are very greatly appreciated, use the donation button below to start.

[[ TODO: Add paypal buttons ]]

What will my cash donation be used for?

Cash donations will be used only for the development of Project Aurora for purchasing additional artwork required, music licensing, servers and more. All purchases will be disclosed via the contributors group.

Share: